Welcome to LoveCore Dearmouring online tutorial:
- A comprehensive resource teaching you Dearmouring -
This tutorial will teach you a responsible and safe way of de-armouring your clients. It contains many lessons and topics, and together we will work to increase the library of content over time.
These tutorials are for you if you're:
- Already learning dearmouring and looking to deepen your knowledge and skill set
- Seeking support when practising de-armouring
- Are brand new to dearmouring and are interested in learning about body/energy-work used in dearmouring
This training is interactive. As you watch videos you may have questions or requests for further videos on a particular subject. Just let me know through the comment fields, and I'll record and upload replies to your questions. That way the library will get bigger and bigger covering a wide range of topics.
- 49 videos (currently)
- Detailed explanations with clear visuals
- 8 hours of training
It's very valuable and useful to see demonstrations over and over again. It helps to ground the knowledge, even if you have attended some workshops or trainings already.
The training is not intended to take a new practitioner to becoming a qualified Dearmouring Practitioner, in this case the full live in person training is a necessity to gain the practical hands on skills as well as gaining sufficient level of space holding ability and personal development. More info here: Dearmouring Arts
However new practitioners will gain massive amount of knowledge and guidance from these tutorials.
If you are already a practising body worker, comfortable with holding space for deep emotional release, and with sufficient experience, then this training will provide invaluable tools, techniques and theory to add into your existing skill set, and can be considered a standalone training in it’s own right to allow you to offer these tools as part of an existing body work session.
- The essence and origins of de-armouring
- The difference between dearmouring and any other bodywork
- How de-armouring works and why
- How to invite a body to open without force or pushing
- The pain body: what is it and how to work with it
- Responsibilities of a practitioner
- Opening and working with the energy body
- Do's and don'ts of bodywork
- Boundaries you need to set for yourself as a practitioner
- How to set up your work space and where
- Session as an intimate space filled with truth and love
- Space holding (one of the most important topics to master)
- How to hold someone in their pain
- How to help clients feel safe and held by you
- Body reading: learning how to know what a body you're working on is telling you
- Pressure points used to activate the armour. Covering body part by body part, with clear instructions and visuals
- Learning how to sense the body you're working on
- Developing sensitivity in your hands
- Learning to trust your gut while working
I am committed that you get as much as possible out of this tutorial and really look forward to working with you.
Once you join you'll have unlimited access to all the material forever.